Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Warm Thoughts

Just wanted to take a moment to say hi, to all whom might come across my blog. I am a crocheter of 5 years now love all forms of yarn and crochet. I am also an avid World of Warcraft player, so the two hobbies always seem to battle it out for my free time..

I so a lot with crafty things from plastic canvas to beading and crocheting of course. So when I started to notice my hand made things were starting to pile up I started doing craft shows. I tend to like to do one big one a year and maybe a few small ones. This year I am doing on in Oct, and one in Dec. So right now is a very busy time for me.. I'll do what I can to keep these blogs up dated along with my twitter as well..

I hope you will enjoy your time on my blog and I hope you will enjoy the photos I put through of my things made by the fireside..

N. Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment